If you have a large group, we have three options for you to choose
from: our East Dining Room (located in the Legend's Restaurant building), Legend's Times Two (a separate building west of the Legend's Restaurant building), and off-site catering. Which
option is right for you will depend on your group size, budget and special
1.) Legend's Restaurant 1313 West Lindsey
- East Dining Room which seats 48 comfortably.
- There is no rental fee; however, we do have minimum guest and spending
requirements which depend on the time and day of your event.
- Other areas of the restaurant are available for groups of 30 and
- There are some limitations on use of the East Room for Sunday parties
and December parties. There may be a fee charged if your numbers drop
below required minimums.
- During December, we require a $100 deposit to reserve the East
Dining Room. This deposit will be applied toward your bill provided
that you meet required minimums and that you don't cancel after November
2.) Legend's Times Two 1333 West Lindsey
- Seats 80 comfortably. Please call for advice about stand up receptions.
- Rent = $300.00 which must be paid in advance and doubles as a deposit
that is non-refundable to reserve the date (This includes the building,
tables, chairs, linens and china)
- Minimum purchase (in addition to rent).
- Lunch = $500.00
- Weeknight Dinner = $1,000.00
- Weekend Dinner = $1,500.00
- Saturday or Sunday Afternoon Reception = $800.00
- Please call Rebecca Sparks or Jen McCasland for more information
or to reserve a date. (405) 329-8888
3.) Catering (outside our two facilities)
- We are a full service catering operation offering a variety of
different types of service: Hors d'oeuvres/Cocktail Parties, Sit Down
Meals, Buffets, Lunch Party Trays
- Our waiters are trained to handle all aspects of catering, setup,
teardown, cleanup, bartending and total customer and guest service.
Our hourly rate begins from the time the waiters arrive at the restaurant
to pick up party orders to the time of unloading at the restaurant after
- References and photos are available upon request
- Wedding Cakes available - photos available.
If you are trying to decide between having your group in the East Dining
Room or the Legend's Times Two facility here are a few factors that might
help with your decision:
- If you want to bring in a band or have a dance floor, it would
probably be a better idea to have the largest available space, which
is Legend's Times Two.
- In the East Dining Room we can offer a choice of three to four
entrees for a served sit-down meal. However, at Legends Times Two it's necessary that everyone be served the same entree or combination plate if there is to be a served meal.
- If you want to do a buffet, the larger space of Legend's Times
Two would probably be better depending on your number of guests.
- If you need round tables, you will need the Legend's Times Two
facility because we do not have them in the main restaurant.