Legend's serves a broad menu ranging from specialty salads and sandwiches
to fresh seafood, pastas, steaks, fowl, pork, vegetarian
and gluten-free dishes. We offer two house-made soups and eight to ten house-made desserts
daily. We menu twenty wines by the glass, and a large list of wines
by the bottle, in addition to a wide selection of beers and spirits.
We are gluten-free friendly and vegetarian friendly. Ask your server to see menus which provide gluten-free or vegetarian choices.
- Our hours of operation are:
Sunday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM (Our Sunday Brunch
Menu is served until 3:00 PM)
Monday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
- We have a private dining room which can be reserved for groups of twenty-five to forty (without a fee) and a separate building on the premises (Legend's Times Two) which can be reserved for larger groups.
- Legend's Restaurant and Legend's Times Two are NON-SMOKING facilities.
- We accept reservations most days of the year. Easter Brunch and Mothers Day Brunch reservations are limited. Call (405) 329-8888 to inquire about reservations. Reservations are necessary for Thanksgiving Dinner and recommended on the weekends of spring and fall O.U. Graduation/Commencements, and during the month of December. Reservations are strongly recommended on Christmas Eve, New Year's and Valentines nights.
- Check our ranking and reviews on tripadvisor.com. Our housemade desserts have
been recognized by Bon Appetit and Southern Living magazines. We are
a recipient of the Oklahoma Beef Commission’s “Silver Knife Award”.
In various newspaper polls we have been voted BEST NORMAN RESTAURANT,
BEST SUNDAY BRUNCH, BEST DESSERTS, BEST CHOCOLATE, MOST ELEGANT NORMAN RESTAURANT,
BEST WINE LIST, BEST NORMAN GOURMET RESTAURANT, BEST PLACE TO TAKE OUT-OF TOWN
GUESTS, BEST FIRST DATE RESTAURANT, BEST CATERER, TOP 21 RESTAURANTS IN THE OKC METRO.
- Legend's restaurant provides a comfortable, romantic atmosphere with original
artwork, fresh flowers and antique and contemporary accents. The art changes periodically..
- We have no dress code. Our guests are comfortable attired in jeans
Approaching Norman from the south on I-35, use Exit 108A (also marked 9 east, Tecumseh).
Turn left onto 24th Ave (or 1 mile further onto McGee).
Then right on W. Lindsey St. to Legend's Restaurant.
Approaching Norman from the north on I-35, take Main St., (Exit 109).turning east onto Main St
Turn right onto 24th Ave SW or 3/4 mile further onto Wylie Rd.
Then in 1 mile turn left onto W.Lindsey St. to Legend's Restaurant.
- Choose LOCATION from the side navigation bar of this site for a map. Ample free parking is always available due to co-ops with neighboring businesses.
- Legend's is a wi-fi hotspot . (Free high-speed internet)
Policies, menu prices and selection shown in this site are subject
to change without notice.