Legend's serves a broad menu ranging from salads and sandwiches
to fresh seafood, pastas, steaks, fowl, pork and vegetarian
and gluten-free dishes. We offer two house-made soups and eight to ten house-made desserts
daily. We menu twenty wines by the glass, and a large list of wines
by the bottle, in addition to a wide selection of beers and spirits.
We are gluten-free and vegetarian friendly. Ask your server to see menus which accomodate any special dietary preferences.
- Our hours of operation are:
Sunday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM (Our Sunday Brunch
Menu is served until 3:30 PM)
Monday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
- We have a private dining room which can be reserved for groups of twenty-five or more (without a fee) and a separate building on the premises (Legend's Times Two) which can be reserved for larger groups.
- Legend's Restaurant and Legend's Times Two are NON-SMOKING facilities.
- We accept reservations most days of the year. We will be accepting reservations on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Call (405) 329-8888 to inquire about reservations. Reservations are necessary for Thanksgiving Dinner and recommended for groups on the weekends of O.U. Graduation and during the month of December.
- We hold a THREE STAR rating in the Forbes Travel Guide (formerly Mobil Travel Guide) and a THREE
DIAMOND rating with the AAA Travel Guide. Our housemade desserts have
been recognized by Bon Appetit and Southern Living magazines. We are
a recipient of the Oklahoma Beef Commission’s “Silver Knife Award”.
In various newspaper polls we have been voted BEST NORMAN RESTAURANT,
BEST SUNDAY BRUNCH, BEST DESSERTS, BEST CHOCOLATE, MOST ELEGANT NORMAN RESTAURANT,
BEST WINE LIST, BEST NORMAN GOURMET RESTAURANT, BEST PLACE TO TAKE OUT-OF TOWN
GUESTS, BEST FIRST DATE RESTAURANT, BEST CATERER, TOP 21 RESTAURANTS IN THE OKC METRO.
- Legend's restaurant provides a comfortable, romantic atmosphere with original
artwork, fresh flowers and antique and contemporary accents. The art changes periodically.. Websites of artists exhibiting at Legend's can be visited by clicking on the Local Links button on this page
- We have no dress code. Our guests are comfortable attired in jeans
- We are conveniently located on West Lindsey Street in Norman, Oklahoma one mile east of I-35 on the
north side of the street. Take exit 108B (Lindsey St.) off I-35 coming from the North or South. (Lindsey St is also marked Okla. State Hwy 74A).We're 3/4 mile west of The University of Oklahoma. Choose LOCATION from the side navigation bar of this site for a map. Ample free parking is always available due to co-ops with neighboring businesses.
- Legend's is a wi-fi hotspot . (Free high-speed internet)
FOLLOW US AT twitter.com/legendsrest FOR DAILY SPECIALS AND NEWS
Policies, menu prices and selection shown in this site are subject
to change without notice.